Sunday, June 7, 2015

13. Building a Team


Time to build your team and change more lives- let’s work on your business story. You heard mine in my intro video. It’s really about “dripping” what you love about the company and this virtual franchise opportunity. There are several steps that are effective for attracting quality people to your team:


- First is sharing your business story to intrigue them. 
- Ask some questions to feel them out… “Have you ever considered a home-based business?”

- Two options for inviting to team:

“I have no idea if this is for you or not, but I thought of you because…____...are you open to learning more about what I do to see if it’s a good fit.” Then, share a Virtual Franchise exposure (like one of the safe share business video links)

OR

When team building, think of these three words: Experience, Share, Join. Say something like…“Once I experienced Juice Plus+, I naturally found myself sharing it with others. I wanted people in my life who I loved to know about this. When I learned that the mission statement of this company was to inspire healthy living around the world, I wanted to be part of this mission. Would you be open to some more information?” When they say YES - Schedule an attraction call with your upline ASAP! 

Building a team is so important! See how building a team and helping more people get healthy is not only the best part of this job, but also the best way to create residual income!




No comments:

Post a Comment